Who Are You?
I don't know who you are but I'm Adam, the Primary Polyoperative of the Awkward Human Network: a group hell bent on normalizing the odd and uncomfortable. I'm also the 21st century point of contact for the curators of the Fuchur—the world's first and only evolving cultural retrospective of the 22nd century. But you more likely know me from Lifehacker, my podcasts, and as the world's foremost corrupter of ethics.
What I'm Doing Right Now
I'm currently working on a few interesting projects. Here's what's up:
- I'm run a blog and podcast network called Awkward Human. I host two podcasts: Supercharged and the Awkward Human Survival Guide. We've recently added Good News Bad News, What I Watched Last Night, and the Motivation Report to the network.
- I'm currently writing about virtual, mixed, and augmented reality for a new site called Next Reality.
- I co-wrote a comedy/advice book called the Awkward Human Survival Guide.
- I designed a line of greeting cards for robots. Check out the birthday and special occasion versions.
- I created a somewhat perverted card game called Bukkake. I'm in the process of creating a less-perverted game called Soft Serve Adventure, and we're currently in the play-testing phase.
How to Find/Hire Me
I'm easy to find on Twitter and Facebook, but email is generally the best option. I'm currently creating engaging content for various brands, in video, audio, and written format. I take on a little graphic design work here and there, as well as a lot of other things, if the project sounds fun. Please get in touch if you're interested in making something cool together!